Friday, July 12, 2013

Week 2

I have been trying to figure out what I could write about because I am not very good at these things. So I am going to write a place that I discovered last year that I thought was really cool and now I am a frequent visitior there.
  Last year when I was going to get cat food at PetSmart in Federal Way I saw a frozen yogurt place called SubZero and decided to try it out. This first thing that I saw when I walked in was a huge metal containet of liquid nitrogen and wondered what they used that for. So when I went to order my yogurt it was in a liquid form. After I ordered my flavor and ingredients I wanted in it, they then froze my yogurt with the liquid nitrogen to the consistency that I wanted. As they were freezing it there were a lot of little bubbles of liquid nitrogen floating on the counter.  It was just the coolest thing I ever saw.
So I really don't have much else to write. So I'm gonna end here and get ready to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I'm definitely going to have to try this place next time I'm in Federal Way.

    Also, cats are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete